January 14, 2010 in News (F)
[prMac.com] Hellerup, Denmark - TASYIdeas is proud to announce Hot 5 2.3 for iPhone and iPod Touch. Hot 5 focus on people who are on the go and would like a quick overview of the hottest news. Right now the app has 90 information channels for such news groups like Books, Entertainment, Finance, Movies, Music, News, Sport and Trends. Trends group will give you information about what people searches mostly in different search engines at the moment. It can help you to find out what is hot in the world right now.
Hot 5 Features:
* Advanced system of tracking changes and updates in latest news
* After general update you can work in off-line mode (detailed view disabled)
* Really fast update process - less than half a minute for general update of all categories
* Flexible update - general, by groups and by channels
* All news time converted to local IPhone/IPod touch time zone
* Settings allow subscribe/unsubscribe channels on your choice
* More channels coming soon - No need to update app to get a new channel
* News by regions (Asia, Europe and USA) - during first launch news channels will be focused on your region. If you want to track news from different regions just turn it on in settings
* No ads
The button 'Update' allows you to quickly get the latest hottest 5 news headlines for all information channels. Update process for all channels will take less than half a minute. You will able to track all sources at the same time in almost real time. Using our app will get you the latest news first. The app helps you keep track of what has already been viewed by you. Hot 5 show you only news topic and description if available in text mode. This approach helps you to review all general news in 5- 10 minutes. If you are interested in more detailed news Hot 5 redirect news requests to the web browser and you will be able to get all detailed information there.
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability
Hot 5 2.3 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
TASYIdeas focused on developing better news services for mobile devices, currently for iPhone and iPod Touch. Copyright 2010 TASYIdeas. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.