January 18, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Belfast, Northern Ireland - Announcing that Awakin(TM) Digital Publishing, the developers of Titanifacts, has implemented impressive updates. The developer has added even more to the already feature-rich app, including new clips and content about the legendary Titanic. Users can now even view Titanic Island movies without WiFi. Titanic fans have eagerly embraced this app to engage with other Titanic enthusiasts, see the photos and access unique events, information and features not found elsewhere.
As a portal to the widest range of resources and facts, the biggest draw for Titanifacts users is the never-before-seen footage of the documentary called, 'Titanic Island'. This special viewing is supported by Northern Ireland Screen and includes the prelaunch action and interviews pertinent to the Titanic's engineering process, from the first bolt applied in Titanic's birthplace in Belfast.
Although the famous, fated voyage of Titanic is long in the past, it continues to interest people worldwide today. The Titanic story is rich with interesting facts that captivate and stimulate the desire to learn more. Its fan base has grown exponentially, so Titanifacts developers have added updates to ensure a fitting tribute for everyone connected to the great vessel's history is in place as the world prepares for 100th Anniversary commemorations.
* Documentary - Titanic Island (over 30 mins of story, interview and engineering marvel!)
* Titanifacts - interesting facts from the era of Titanic
* News - what's going on in the world of Titanic
* Events - things to see and do related to RMS Titanic
* Blog - interesting features and stories from the wider Titanic community
* Interactive Map - showing some key points from the site of Titanic's Dock on Queens Island in Belfast
* Gallery - unique images from Titanic's construction
The newest release adds to the app in ways that improve browsing, viewing, as well as allow users to watch lower resolutions of Titanic Island movies without an internet connection.
* Improved 'Map' info for first time browsing
* Better in-App page viewing
* New Share feature for 'Experiences'
* 'New Clips' and content will be rolled out in Movies Section
* 'Lower Res' versions of Titanic Island Movies for Cellular or non Wifi viewing
Users have access to all of the current happenings and connections to Titanic communities at titanicdock.com.
Titanifacts' unique images, maps and events appeal to everyone, especially fans and history buffs. It can be used as an educational tool, although the information being shared is so interesting, it doesn't seem like being tutored at all. In fact, it feels like being intensely engaged and entertained.
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability
Titanifacts 1.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Awakin(TM) Digital Publishing is a new media company which has been delivering engaging and inspiring mobile experiences in Northern Ireland since 2004. Their company focus is on building community and supporting the growth of the tourism and heritage sectors. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.