January 22, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - Sounds Broken inc. today is pleased to announce gogoDocs 1.0, a Google Docs reader for the iPhone. gogoDocs keeps all of your documents handy by syncing your Google Docs account to your iPhone or iPod Touch. gogoDocs downloads documents to your iPhone while online, then lets you view them any time. Background syncing, blazing fast pdf viewer, automatic bookmarking, document filtering, document sharing, and a simple, intuitive experience make gogoDocs an essential tool for all Google Docs and iPhone users.
* Document Sync - get instant anywhere access to any document, spreadsheet, presentation, or pdf you have synced. Great for flights, subway travel - any place your internet connection is unreliable.
* Document Stars - ensure important docs are synced by just starring them. And change the starred status of docs right from your phone for streamlined management.
* Syncing Options - synchronize starred documents to your phone by default, or have all or none of your documents synced.
* Long pdf Support - frustrated with other viewers that crawl and crash on long documents? gogoDocs handles long pdfs with ease.
* Automatic Bookmarking - continue reading where you left off when you revisit saved documents.
* Document List Filtering - filter your documents by type, synced status, starred status, or visibility to find what you need faster.
* Document Sharing - need to share a great doc? Email any of your saved documents as attachments.
* Portrait and Landscape document viewing, pinch or double tap to zoom.
* Fast document navigation.
* iPhone OS 3.0 or higher
* iPhone or iPod Touch (any generation)
Price and availability:
gogoDocs 1.0 is available from the App Store immediately on sale for $1.99 USD (regular price: $2.99 USD) in the Productivity category.
New York, NY, Sounds Broken Inc was founded in 2005 by Jonathan Saggau Sounds Broken inc is a Mac OS X and iPhone software company as well as a technical and business process consultancy. If you can program it, control it, drive it, compile it, touch it, or talk to it, we make it work better. Copyright (C) 2005-2010 Sounds Broken Inc All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.