Announcing Rocketbox 1.0 - Powerful e-mail search for Apple Mail
January 26, 2010 in Mail
[prMac.com] Champaign, Illinois - Central Atomics today is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Rocketbox 1.0, a powerful new way of searching your e-mail in Apple Mail.app. Rocketbox is more advanced than Mail's search, with search by person support, a blazing fast engine that is up to 200x faster than Mail's, and powerful filters that make it easy to find what you need.
* Search by person - Rocketbox provides intelligent search-by-person suggestions, making it easy to see your e-mail correspondence with a person. Rocketbox's engine analyzes your e-mail correspondence providing a list of important contacts when you search.
* Powerful filters to handle lots of e-mail - Powerful filters make it easy to deal with lots of e-mail. Filter by time, person, folder, account and more.
* Inline search previews - Inline previews show you exactly why a messages was found, making it easier to find what you need. The highlighted sections help you improve your queries and takes the guess work out of using search.
* Advanced search support - Rocketbox supports a sophisticated and powerful query language for more advanced users.
* Save time managing e-mail - Spend less time manually filing messages and instead use search to find what you need
Pricing and Availability:
Get a free 30 day trial, buy now for $14.95 (USD) or learn more at Rocketbox online.
Central Atomics is a small software company, founded in central Illinois, out in the corn fields of the Midwest, dedicated to improving your e-mail experience. Founded in 2009 by Matt Ronge, a software engineer and recent graduate of the Computer Science program at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Central Atomics. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mail are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.