January 29, 2010 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Sydney, NSW/Australia - CoreMelt today is pleased to announce the release of the latest update to Lock & Load, Lock & Load X. Lock & Load has been completely re-written and has a new method of reading frames, this makes Lock & Load X up to 3 times faster than Lock & Load, that's up to 12 times faster than Smoothcam!
Lock & Load X now analyzes in the background so you can work on other clips while it's working, so now more waiting around for clips to be tracked! With this feature, Lock & Load X can now track multiple clips in sequence, streamlining your worlkflow. Now there's no more re-tracking your clips after simply adding a transition, Lock & Load X uses advanced techniques to keep your clips tracked, meaning less waiting around!
Lock & Load's advanced features:
* Up to 12 times faster than Smoothcam
* Advanced tracking techniques allow transitions to be added with no re-tracking needed
* Background analyzing allows you to keep working while tracking
* No need to choose tracking points, Lock & Load intelligently analyzes the entire clip for you, just select the clip and go
* With intelligent adaptive zoom, Lock & Load will automatically compensate for differing levels of movement and zoom in to remove edges
Lock & Load X and Lock & Load Frames
Because editors may work in many different styles we created two versions of the Lock & Load plug-in in order to try to cover as many different workflows as possible. Most editors should find that "Lock & Load X" works well in almost all circumstances. If you mainly work in very complex projects with long timelines you may find that "Lock & Load Frames" is faster for your workflow.
* Mac OS X Version 10.5.4 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G5 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* Dedicated 128MB or higher Graphics memory required (256MB required for HD rendering)
* 100 MB Hard Drive space for CoreMelt Complete
Pricing and Availability:
Lock & Load X is a free update for Lock & Load users. For the next 2 weeks, Lock & Load X is available for only $129 (USD). Lock & Load X retails for $149. Lock & Load X can be downloaded as a 15 day free, unrestricted trial.
CoreMelt are designers of cutting edge, GPU accelerated plugins for Motion Graphics Artists and Video Editors using Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Apple Motion, and After Effects CS3/CS4. With over 15 years of combined industry experience, we know what effects artists need and want. Copyright 2010 CoreMelt. All Rights Reserved. Apple Final Cut Studio and Apple Motion, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.