February 1, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - right arrow key and ObjectDev Corporation today are proud to announce S'mores 1.0, their new app for iPhone and iPod touch users. S'mores, a novelty entertainment application simulating the ever-popular campfire snack treat, its creation, its problems (marshmallow catching on fire and falling on the ground), and its triumph, roasting a marshmallow to perfection, stacking it in between graham crackers and chocolate, and squishing it! Mr. Toasty, your marshmallow host will help guide you through the application, telling you what to do, where to go, and when to start over.
* Picking a stick from 3 favorite options, twisted coat hanger, tree branch whittled to an optimum roasting stick, and a professional S'more roasting fork
* Grabbing a marshmallow from the bag of marshmallows
* Roasting the marshmallow over a campfire
* Rotating the marshmallow on the stick before it catches fire, watching the marshmallow thermometer on the left
* If the marshmallow catches FIRE!, you have to blow out the fire using the built-in iPhone microphone
* If you don't blow out the fire in time, the marshmallow falls to the ground, and you have to start over
* Stacking the S'more after the roasting to perfection
* Squishing the S'more using the iPhone multi-touch pinch function
* Repeating the experience
* Apple iPhone
* Apple iPod Touch
* Sense of humor
* Capacity for nostalgia
iPhone and 2nd Generation iPod touch 3.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
S'mores 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Chicago, IL/USA, right arrow key was founded in 2007 by Tim Gunderson and Megan Emish. right arrow key is a graphic design firm specializing in interactive, print, and identity design. All Material and Software (C) 2007-2010 right arrow key / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.