February 2, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Yazsoft today is pleased to announce Instaplaylist 1.0.3 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Instaplaylist is a hot, new universal remote for music. It allows you to create and manage a playlist of YouTube music videos from your iPhone or iPod touch. The videos play on your computer while you control playback from your iPhone. Videos continue to play even if you exit Instaplaylist or turn your iPhone off.
* Create a playlist of YouTube music videos. The music videos play, one after another, on your computer
* Massive music library. Choose from any music video available on YouTube
* Complete control. Play/pause, edit your playlist, adjust the volume, and more
* No software installation. Instaplaylist works with any computer capable of visiting YouTube
Complete Control - With a quick tap of your finger you can:
* Jump to the previous/next video
* Add and remove videos
* Reorder your playlist
* Adjust the volume
* And more
* Leave your iPhone on and the Instaplaylist app open
* On your computer, open your web browser
* Enter the website address displayed on the Instaplaylist Status screen
* That's it! No registration process. No software installation. It really is that easy
* iPhone and iPod touch 2.2.1 or later
* A WIFI Connection
* Computer capable of visiting YouTube
Pricing and Availability:
Instaplaylist 1.0.3 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Instaplaylist has been tested with the following browsers: Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Camino.
The Yazsoft team came together in 2001 to develop software expressly for the Mac platform. With an emphasis on total customer satisfaction, Yazsoft makes up a development team of 5 professionals, each responsible for coding, marketing, and total customer support. Copyright (C) 2001-2010 Yazsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Spotlight and QuickLook are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.