February 3, 2010 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Valencia, Spain - Nasarre Consultores SL, Spanish company dedicated to the safety and health at work, has developed the first APP for workplace risk assessments. An APP intuitive, open, practical, no manual is not needed and can be used by anyone without expert knowledge of prevention of occupational hazards.
* Identify hazards from a list of 24 (the most used occupational risk prevention), assigning probability and severity and risk assessment get it automatically
* Possibility to include as many hazards as identified
* Carry a photograph and point out the unsafe conditions you want in the same image. You can choose from different colored arrows to get a better contrast with the background of the photo
* Flesh out what security is provided that generates the risk
* Assign appropriate precautionary measures
* Record audio file with comments on the assessment
* The audio and photo files are named after the job automatically evaluated. In the event that more than one file, it automatically numbered
* Automatically send all information by mail and can handle it as we please, including decision tables
* Includes help guides for decision making and warning of serious and imminent danger
Language: Spanish, In future versions be developed in English.
Price: 7.99 euros.
keywords: evaluación, prevención, riesgos, laboral, auditoría
iPhone 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Evaluacion de Riesgos 1.0 is $9.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Nasarre Consultores s.l. is a young company dedicated to the safety and health at work, bearing the motto speed, efficiency and innovation for the agencies. Inside and innovation, thematic development that are unusual in the world of safety and health at work: pyramids strategic health and safety, corporate social responsibility, behavior based safety, and finally, develop multimedia applications for the prevention of occupational hazards known as the Evaluation of Risks to iPhone. Copyright (C) 2010 Nasarre Consultores s.l. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.