February 4, 2010 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Remseck, Germany - Announcing that SEAS, the developer of DozeGuard, today released a helpful tool for all audio book lovers using an iPhone. The app allows to play audio books from the users media library while constantly monitoring whether the user is still awake. If the user didn't move the device for a certain time, the app stops playing the title and records the current position. If the title is then selected the next time, the user may easily locate the last position.
The app stores the position of the last move (where the user proved to be awake) and the position of the automatic stop (where the user was already sleeping). By providing buttons to easily jump to these position, the user may quickly locate the position to resume listening.
* Stores positions of the last 10 titles which were stopped automatically
* Displays title artwork
* Darkens the screen during the play
* Gently moving the device is sufficient to prove alertness
* Jump to position of last move with a button click
* Jump to position of auto stop with a button click
* Use position slider to find exact position
* Use specific loudness level per audio book title (10 titles)
* iPhone with OS 3.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
DozeGuard 1.0 is available for $1.99 (USD) worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Remseck, Germany, SEAS was founded in 1992 by Siegfried Rupietta. Since then, SEAS was able to execute many successful projects in various areas of the IT industry. As a first time member of the iPhone Developer Program, SEAS is committed to provide helpful apps and tools for the iPhone. Copyright (C) 1992-2010 SEAS. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.