February 5, 2010 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Portland, OR - TimeStream Software, the leading developer of Notescasts for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPod Legacy Devices, today announces the latest upgrade of its popular "Walt Disney World Guide" Notescast for the iPhone and iPod touch. Now with over 300 pages of content, more than 500 colorful photos, updated information throughout the Notescast and an all new Walt Disney World Dining section featuring over 100 restaurants, the new Walt Disney World Notescast is a comprehensive vacation planner and in-park guide covering nearly every aspect of the entire resort and all four theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom(R), Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R), Disney's Hollywood Studios(TM) and more.
"Our previous version was considered one of the 'Top 5' apps for Walt Disney World, and now, of course, it's even better." said Alex Nguyen of TimeStream Software. "We've added over 100 pages of new Walt Disney World Dining information, as well as over new 100 photos, making this Notescast what some consider to be the premium iPhone guide to one of the world's favorite vacation destinations." Available from the Apple App Store, the new 2010 Walt Disney World Notescast contains a wealth of categories, including:
* 119 Walt Disney World Attractions
* Walt Disney World Annual Events
* Walt Disney World Dining
* Walt Disney World - Explore the Magic
* Walt Disney World - What's New
* Walt Disney World - What's Coming
* Walt Disney World Parades
* Walt Disney World Resorts
* Walt Disney World Tickets
* Walt Disney World Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World Resort Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World Tips
* Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Tips
* Walt Disney World Photo Tips
* Walt Disney World Toddler Tips
* Walt Disney World Tours
* Walt Disney World Vacation Packages
* Disney's Magical Express
* How to Plan Your Vacation
* Hidden Mickey Tours
* The History of Walt Disney World
* Find Disney Characters
* Guests with Disabilities
* No Internet or Wi-Fi Required
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later
* 59.7 MB
TimeStream Software produces Notescasts for the iPhone and iPod touch, as well as the iPod Legacy Devices. (Classic, nano and Video). Notescasts for the iPod Legacy Devices turn the iPod into an eReader and are available for downloading at the Notescasts web site online. To learn more, visit the Notescasts website online. Additional Walt Disney World and Disneyland Notescasts produced by TimeStream Software include:
* "Walt Disney World Secrets"
* "Walt Disney World Secrets Gold!"
* "Walt Disney World Secrets: Hidden Mickeys"
* "Walt Disney World Main Street, U.S.A. Windows"
* "Disneyland Park"
* "Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom"
* "Disney at Work: Epcot"
* "Disney at Work: Disneyland"
Pricing and Availability:
Walt Disney World Guide Notescast 2.5 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. The Walt Disney World Notescast is also available for the iPod Classic, iPod 5th Generation and iPod nano at the Notescasts web site online.
TimeStream Software, an iPhone and iPod developer in Portland, OR, is an industry leader in the development of custom mobile marketing Notescasts for the iPhone and iPod touch, as well as the iPod Classic and iPod nano. Working with major global brands, such as Hilton Hotels, DoubleTree, Westin, Sheraton Hotels & Resorts and others, its innovative custom Notescast titles allow accounts to drive revenue from an all new customer base of over 50 million iPhone and iPod touch users, as well as over 100 million iPod Classic and iPod nano users. The foremost developer of Notescasts, TimeStream Software is the first company to develop a mobile marketing solution for the globally distributed iPod Classic and iPod nano, thus opening an entirely new marketing distribution vehicle which the Mobile Marketing Association calls "A groundbreaking concept." And to complement the iPod Classic and iPod nano, we bring our development expertise and marketing prowess to the iPhone and iPod touch.