February 9, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software today is pleased to announce that TheMacBundles is continuing its program of weekly offerings of high quality standalone titles at the lowest prices available anywhere. TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. When selling standalone titles, TheMacBundles:
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
Until 2/14, TheMacBundles is offering Punakea at a 36% discount. This results in a price of only $15.95 (USD).
Punakea is a popular app for helping users cope with the day-to-day struggle of managing their files. Designed to complement Spotlight, it allows users to tag their files and bookmarks, freeing them from the strict hierarchy of the Finder's folder structure.
Additionally, until 2/14, Bub & Bob X is being offered at a 35% discount. This results in a price of only $9.75 (USD).
Bub & Bob X is a clone of the very popular arcade game Bubble Bobble and includes numerous cool features.
More information on both programs can be found on the TheMacBundles website. Additionally, users that purchase either program will receive a $5 discount off of the already low price of the January bundle if they order the bundle at the same time. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.