February 11, 2010 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Ghent, Belgium - Blue Crowbar Software has released 64-bit versions of its Impression and Aperture2Twitter plug-ins for Aperture 3. Impression provides a flexible way of adding custom watermarks to photos in Aperture while Aperture2Twitter enables the user to quickly send photos to Twitter.
Even though Aperture 3 still allows the use of existing 32-bit plug-ins, this requires the user to restart the application in 32-bit mode before being able to load the plug-in. With the use of native 64-bit plug-ins, this restart is no longer needed and the photographer can use all time-saving new features of the latest Aperture release at full 64-bit speed.
Feature Highlights for Impression:
* Adds high-quality visual watermarks to your photos
* The original files are not altered and EXIF data is preserved
* Multiple photos can be watermarked with one click
* Existing images can be used as watermarks as well as text
* The watermarked photos can be imported into Aperture or exported to a folder
Feature Highlights for Aperture2Twitter:
* Sends a tweet with photo without leaving Aperture
* Photos are automatically sent to TwitPic or Mobypicture
* Keychain support for fast switching between multiple Twitter-accounts
* Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
* Aperture 2.1 or 3.0
Pricing and Availability:
Impression: 9.90 Euros per single-user license or 12.90 Euros for a family pack. Aperture2Twitter: 4.90 Euros per single-user license or 6.90 Euros for a family pack. Both upgrades are available immediately and are free for all existing customers. Free trial versions of the software can be downloaded from the Blue Crowbar website.
Blue Crowbar Software is a small independent software company, founded in 2008 by Steven Vandeweghe and is located in Ghent, Belgium. Its focus is on building Mac OS X and iPhone applications for consumers and business. The company specializes in creating plug-ins for Aperture and iPhoto. Apple, Aperture and iPhoto are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.