February 22, 2010 in Announcements (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - The AppleUsers Spotlight is a 30+ page digital format magazine, written and published by Apple Users for Apple Users. Commencing with our sixth issue, the February 2010 edition, the AppleUsers Spotlight is now publicly available for the wider Apple community to download, free of charge. Apple's recent announcement about the iPad means that our feature articles focus on the iPad but we still have plenty of other interesting news as well.
Feature articles in the February issue include;
* iPad - Apple's Latest Creation
* Hands-on Impressions of the iPad
* Steve Wozniak - Before he appeared on Dancing with a Stars
* Free TidBITS News iPhone App
* "If Monks Had Macs" Available for Free
* The Bourne Identity... and other former members of Apple-Q
Our regular columns are also present, including;
* AppleUsers Contest, which a great selection of applications, physical books, ebooks and Squiz Cards all up for grabs
* Joy of Tech has an iPad related cartoon
* Our resident Spotlight Cook provides a delicious Crispy Apple Coleslaw
* The What's New section has been broken up into two segments - What's New for iPhones and What's New for Macs
* Reviews of Take Control of Your iPhone Apps and Take Control of Easy Mac Backups
* Christopher Breen's Mac 911
* Discount Corner
* AppleUsers Disc of the Month - Web Developer Deluxe
The February issue of the AppleUsers Spotlight is now available for immediate download as a 2.6MB PDF. The planned publication schedule for the AppleUsers Spotlight in 2010 is the Second Week of every Even-numbered Month (ie Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct and Dec).
AppleUsers is a volunteer organization that acts as a central location for the Committees, Editors, Web Masters and other Leaders of Australian Apple User Groups to find useful resources. We represent nearly thirty active Apple Users Groups, based all around Australia, with a combined membership in excess of five thousand Apple Enthusiasts and Users. AppleUsers publishes a 30+ page, digital format magazine, every second month for all Apple enthusiasts and eleven times a year we compile a unique Disc of the Month for distribution via participating Australian Apple User Groups.