February 23, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Mountain View, California - PhatWare Corporation, a leading provider of software products and professional services for mobile and desktop computers, today is pleased to announce the release of WritePad Professional Edition 3.0, an advanced organizer for notes, events, tasks, and voice notes.
WritePad Professional Edition is based on WritePad 3.0 handwriting recognition technology for iPhone devices, and allows users to organize tasks, events, notes, and voice notes in multiple folders within a single iPhone application. The new version also allows users to search for text in different folders and fields. The search result is presented in a single view for easy navigation. WritePad Professional Edition organizes data in four types of folders:
* Affairs (tasks) folders assist users with organizing daily tasks, jobs, and contracts. Users can create, edit, and view items in landscape or portrait mode; sort items by due date, subject, priority, color, category, and status; and filter by text.
* Events folders enable users to create, edit, and view events in landscape and portrait mode; sort events by date, subject, priority, color, and category; and filter events by text.
* Notes folders allow creating, editing, and viewing notes on an iPhone. Notes can be edited in ether landscape or portrait mode and sorted by subject, color, and category and filter notes by text.
* Voice Notes folders can be used to record and play back voice notes and memos. Each voice note can have name, color and importance properties, and can be organized by name, color, priority, creation, and modification dates.
WritePad data can be imported or exported via CSV files compatible with Microsoft Outlook format. Files can be exchanged between iPhone and Desktop PC via WiFi. WritePad items can also be copied to other folders, or other iPhone applications, such as PhatNotes, using the clipboard. The synchronization software for Microsoft Outlook tasks, journal events, and notes is currently in development and will be available in Q2, 2010. For more information about WritePad Professional Edition, please visit the PhatWare online.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WritePad Professional Edition 3.0 is $9.99 (USD) and available now exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Founded in October 1997, PhatWare Corporation is a leading provider of easy to use powerful software products and professional services for the mobile and desktop computing marketplace. PhatWare specializes in handwriting recognition, digital ink, note taking, and database and network management software development. PhatWare Corporation is a founding member of Microsoft Mobility Partner Advisory Council (MPAC) - a unique partner program developed by Microsoft Corp. to serve as a focused feedback mechanism for Microsoft Windows Mobile platform development, and provide leading companies with the tools and resources they need to bring the most innovative and successful mobility solutions to market - a Microsoft Certified Partner, and Microsoft Windows Embedded partner. Copyright (C) 1997-2010 PhatWare Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.