February 26, 2010 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Gilbert, Arizona - iTacet Software today is pleased to announce the release of Cookie Platter 1.0, a Mac OS X application designed to solve the ever-growing browser cookie dilemma. It automatically removes unwanted cookies while keeping those from favorite websites and online accounts, maintaining all the website features and recognition.
"Cookie Platter makes management of cookies easy," said iTacet Software President Tim Davis. "From the first launch it immediately flags website cookies the user might want to keep and is ready to remove the rest."
* Processes multiple web browsers (Safari and Firefox) simultaneously
* Reads favorite URLs in bookmarks, Address Book, Keychain and Calendar
* Allows for custom settings by browser, domain and cookie type
* Clears out all unwanted cookies with just a mouse-click
Specific Features Include:
* Groups all domains into their root domain
* Allows subdividing root domain into custom domain groups
* Processes Flash cookies with browser cookies
* Optionally delete cookies by name
* Creates backups of browser cookie files prior to deletion
* Choice of which web browser to process
* Allows override sources for domains of cookies to keep
* Preview the cookie's website without opening a browser
* View the contents of individual cookies within the application
* Mac OS X version 10.5 (Snow Leopard compatible)
* Intel or PowerPC processor
* 1GHz processor
* 19 MB Hard Drive space
* Safari 4 or Firefox 3.5.
Pricing and Availability:
A full-feature, 14-day demo of Cookie Platter is available to download at iTacet.com. A software license is $9 (USD).
Located in Gilbert, Ariz., iTacet Software is a commercial software and consulting business specializing in applications and web services that help reduce cumbersome tasks for consumers and businesses. The iTacet team has more than 15 years experience developing software and database solutions on desktop and web platforms for corporate clientele. Copyright (C) 2010 iTacet Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Safari and Address Book are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.