February 26, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Junin, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Oniric Games today is proud to announce that Crunchy Planets 1.0, an insanely addictive planet eating game for the iPhone and iPod touch, has just been approved by Apple and is available for purchase through the App Store. Snackie, a crazy-looking purple creature, is dying for some planets. He just can't have enough of them! Help him dodge space junk and bullets, and guide him from a galaxy-sized bite to the next one.
* The bigger the planets you eat the more points you get!
* Eat planets quickly to get combo multiplier (x2, x3...)
* Keep an eye out for the shiny blue orbs, eat three of them for a surprise!
* Avoid dangers like space junk, black holes and bullets
* Use power-ups like shield, ghost and magnet to protect yourself and get more points
* Local and global high scores
* Share your high scores on Twitter
* Publish your scores on your Facebook wall
* Choose portrait or landscape screen orientation
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crunchy Planets 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store in the Games category. Oniric Games is also developing great additions for future updates.
Oniric Games is a game development studio based in Argentina, committed to creating those games players have always dreamed of. The studio produces top quality PC, Mac and iPhone video games for both the local and the international market. Copyright (C) 2010 Oniric Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.