March 1, 2010 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Newark, NJ - TapFactory Apps today is pleased to announce the release of WebToolbox 1.1, a new app for the iPhone and iPod touch that features over 70 tools for mobile Safari. The first of its kind to hit the App Store, WebToolbox is the largest collection of iPhone bookmark tools available.
"Realizing that many of the included bookmark tools are available on the web, we felt that the general public of iPhone and iPod touch users are missing out on these highly useful utilities," says TapFactory. "We have taken the best of mobile Safari bookmarklets, tested them thoroughly, improved and optimized them, and provided an extremely simple user interface for users to install them on their device. With a video tutorial, step-by-step instructions, and a unique approach to installation, WebToolbox tools are more accessible and easier to install than ever before."
With over 70 tools for Safari, there's something for just about anyone. Some of the tools include:
* Find in page
* Search tools - Over 20 tools for quickly searching sites such as Wikipedia, Google Images, Google News, Answers, Bing, AllMusic, Dictionary, Thesaurus, IMDB, Movie Times, Rotten Tomatoes, Bible Passages, and more
* Dictionary and Thesaurus search
* Format any web page for your iPhone - Reformats the page you are viewing to get rid of annoying ads and resize the page for better viewing on the iPhone's screen
* Shopping and pricing tools - Search Amazon, Buy, eBay, PriceGrabber, PriceWatch, and Shop Yahoo
* Post page url to Facebook
* Post page url to Twitter
* Search this site - Searches the site you are viewing
* Find similar sites
* Reveal shortened links
* Translate page to English
* View page sources - Formats and resizes page source for the iPhone's screen.
* Bookmark page on Delicious
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 4.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WebToolbox 1.1 is offered at the introductory price of $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Founded in 2008, TapFactory develops apps for the iPhone and iPod touch that are elegant, intuitive, and designed with the end user in mind. Our philosophy is to strike a harmonious balance between form and function that lives up to the Apple legacy. The company is based in Newark, NJ. Copyright (C) 2008-2010 TapFactory. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.