March 2, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - SimpleComplexity Games today is pleased to announce the release of Lil' Noah 1.0, their new children's education bible game for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Lil' Noah is a great way to introduce and experience the amazing story of Noah's Ark. Lil' Noah follows him through the process of following God's commands to build the ark, find the animals, and surviving the flood. Each of these elements of the story is illustrated through four different games.
Lil' Noah is a great way to learn while having lots of fun. SimpleComplexity Games feels that the religious gaming community is underserved by lack of quality. Most of the games that cater to that community are either ill conceived or have low production quality. SC Games wants to advance the education by entertainment method for the religious community. Lil' Noah is the first attempt at this goal.
Comments so far:
* So awesome! - by Kaytee731
* This is such a cute and fun game! It is very entertaining and not just for kids! I think this is a game anyone would enjoy and the voices are the best! High Quality - by Scoobysnack03
* Great app! Keeps the little one entertained for hours. Hope this becomes a series with other stories from the bible. The voices are hilarious too. Moo Hoo!! Very cool - by Scoochmaroo
* Awesome little game! I've been playing for hours and the 'moo hoo' still cracks me up every time. Love it.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lil' Noah 1.0 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
SimpleComplexity Games focuses on unique games that are not offered by the main stream gaming community. Copyright (C) 2010 SimpleComplexity Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.