March 8, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] American Fork, Utah - Izatt today is pleased to announce that MatchTunes, its 41st app for iPhone and iPod touch, is now 66% OFF for a limited time. New FREE updates will bring more levels and more fun! The iPad version will be crazy! A brand new concept in memory/matching games has come to the iPhone. Izatt has released MatchTunes for the iPhone and iPod touch. Everyone has a different iTunes library, so everyone plays a different game!
Choose 4 different ways to play. Match on:
* Music clip - same clip from the same song
* Song - different clips from the same song
* Album - clips from different songs on the same album
* Artist - clips from different songs by the same artist (maybe same album, maybe not!)
Score points for each match. Get bonus points for multiple matches in a row! For two matches in a row, get an extra match bonus; for three matches in a row, get a double-match bonus, and so forth. Finish the screen before the timer runs out and get the remaining time as bonus points.
Change Settings to mix up the fun:
* Choose a specific genre or choose ALL to draw from your entire iTunes library
* Select the play length of the clip behind each tile; 1-60 seconds or the entire song
2-Player game lets users challenge their friends. Then friends turn it around and challenge on their iTunes. Players can submit their best scores via OpenFeint to prove to the world they know their music!
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 4.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MatchTunes 1.0.1 is now only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Izatt International is an iPhone/iPod touch application development company in American Fork, UT. Izatt develops applications internally, accepts outside development projects, and offers a series of training courses for budding iPhone developers. Copyright 2009-2010 Izatt International. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.