March 14, 2010 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Mataro (Barcelona), Spain - Independent developer Pere Orra has announced Touch Cams 1.6.1 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Touch Cams is a webcams viewer that lets you freely distribute the cams on as many screens you may need. Touch Cams now includes a complete webcams database that will be increased with every new release. Place cams freely on the screen with your fingers, scale and rotate by pinching. Place as many as you can fit in a screen (Minority Report style), and if you fill the screen simply create a new one. Double tap a cam to zoom in, double tap again to zoom out. Touch Cams has a integrated browser with google search that helps you find webcams.
Complete set of features:
* Built in webcams database including more than 1500 webcams
* Move, Scale & Rotate cams with your fingers by dragging and pinching
* Double tap cams to Zoom In, double tap again to Zoom Out
* Place as many as you can in a single screen
* Create as many screens as you need with different cams on each
* Search for webcams with integrated browser with Google Search
* Automatically retrieves all images in a site and show the latest modification, so you can easily find the image that is a webcam
* Share webcams by email with other Touch Cams users that can install the shared webcam with a simple tap
* Shared webcams can also be send to anyone, as the email contains always the latest image of the webcam
* Allows to save a backup of all your cams by simply sending a email
* Multiple update options: On Start, On Changing Screen, On Zoom In
Touch Cams 1.6.1 includes a new webcams database now with more than 1500 cams from 63 countries and 475 cities and regions. This version is specially focused on traffic webcams from Washington DC, Houston, Moscow, Paris, Madrid, Dublin and Marseille, and more with every new release.
* iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation)
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Touch Cams 1.6.1 is now only $0.99 (USD) and world wide available through the App Store in the Utilities Category.
Located in Mataro (Barcelona), Spain, Pere Orra develops iPhone and iPod touch apps for himself and for companies that want to have a promotional presence in the App Store. Copyright (C) 2010 Pere Orra. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.