March 15, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software today is pleased to announce the launch of TheMacBundles' innovative new BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) store and the release of a new Bundle. All Mac titles in the bundle are compatible with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who paid the full price for the software.
Further, TheMacBundles's new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software.
The 12 titles in the new March bundle also are available in the new BYOB store. The new store also contains additional titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB store, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Additionally, the customized bundle can contain as few as 10 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles.
The March bundle includes 12 great titles - including award-winning titles - and is priced at only $49.95 (USD). This represents a saving of over 83% off of the over $300 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special title and the bundle receive a $5 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $44.95 (USD).
This new bundle will be available for 4 weeks and includes 3 bonus titles. Purchasers of the bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, and this guarantee also applies to the BYOB store.
The 12 programs included in this bundle are:
* Cashculator - the easy and modern way for users to track their finances.
* CrossOver Games - allows Intel Mac users to run their favorite Windows games in OSX. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows OS license required.
* DVDpedia - a popular movie cataloging application that retrieves all information about users' movies from the Internet via a keyword or UPC scan.
* PrintMagic - adds powerful and easy-to-use printing and data mining tools to OS X.
* HoudahGeo - is a one-stop geophoto solution for the Mac. HoudahGeo enables users to geocode and geotag their photos, and it's full of other useful features.
* HoudahSpot - makes searching for files a breeze. Create detailed queries to pinpoint a file. Specify criteria with boolean operators. Specify where to search. Much more.
* ImageFramer - an Easy-to-use but powerful application for framing users' images and photos with beautiful photo-realistic and artistic frames.
* MainMenu - a powerful maintenance tool to keep users' Macs running like new, packed in a slick and simple interface. Also, it can improve application performance.
* Punakea - a little app that helps users cope with the day-to-day struggle of managing their files. Designed to complement Spotlight, it allows users to tag their files and bookmarks.
* Berokyo - a desktop organizer and quick launcher application that lets users organize all their stuff into one or more customizable 3D multi-shelf cabinets that will keep their stuff out of sight.
* Brush Pilot - a fast and easy-to-use application for previewing Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) and Adobe Photoshop Elements Brushes (.abr). It saves users time by allowing them to instantly preview their brushes without having to load them into Photoshop.
* Master Key - a program that teaches users to type on a standard or new key layout or improve their typing skills using built-in drills or users' own plain text files.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Macs equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
The New Weekly Special is Media Rage. It is a collection of powerful and essential tools for media enthusiasts. Media Rage can read and write information stored in MP3, AAC/MP4, FLAC, AIFF, WAVE, BWF, and Ogg Vorbis audio files as well as EXIF (read only) tags in digital images. Media Rage can assist users in cataloging, organizing, sorting, and updating thousands of audio files with ease.
Media Rage is being offered by TheMacBundles for one week for only $12.95 (USD) - this represents a savings of 56%!
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.