March 21, 2010 in Travel (F)
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Independent developer Vashishtha Jogi has released San Jose Transit 1.1 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. This application is targeted to those people using VTA bus as well as light rail services. Do you think that you had a better way of easily accessing the timepoint information for your bus/light rail? Wanted to see the map of the bus route? Then this application is right solution for you.
San Jose Transit gives you schedule information about San Jose VTA-Valley Transportation Authority timings and maps of every bus and light rail. This application is completely compatible with iPod touch. iPod users don't have internet connectivity. So they can view all the timings of the bus and light rail right from this application through offline access. This application is very helpful for them as well as to iPhone users who travel frequently through VTA.
The main features of my application include:
* Extremely easy to use
* Easily adaptable user interface!
* Offline access to timings of the every bus/light rail
* Easy searching of any route by its name or route number
* Trip wise comprehensive timings available for each stop for each route
* Facility to view all the timings for a particular stop
* And as a added functionality, you also have route maps for all routes!
* Light Rail Service
* Community Bus Service
* Regular Bus Service
* Express Bus Service
* Limited Stop Bus Service
* Bus Rapid Transit Service
* Light Rail Shuttle
* Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) Shuttles
* Regional Services
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
San Jose Transit 1.1 is offered at the introductory price of only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Vashishtha Jogi is an independent iPhone developer doing Masters in Software Engineering at San Jose State University. Copyright (C) 2010 Vashishtha Jogi. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.