March 22, 2010 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] St. Marein, Austria - toolsfactory software today is pleased to announce the release of rubiTrack 2.2, an update of its GPS enabled activity and exercise journal for the Mac. rubiTrack lets you display, analyze and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing and many more.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, Nike iPod, AMOD GPS Trackers, Suunto and Polar fitness watches as well as the iPhone 3GS and 3G utilizing rubiTrack for iPhone. rubiTrack also imports activities stored in GPX, TCX and many other file formats. Activities are easily accessible through dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance, workout duration, rating and tags.
rubiTrack 2.2 adds complete equipment management and automatic equipment tracking. rubiTrack automatically tracks total mileage, total duration, usage count and provides automated maintenance warnings. This makes it easy to keep track of when to exchange equipment or schedule routine maintenance tasks. Like for activities, rubiTrack automatically categorizes equipment based on the assigned activity type, mileage, rating, usage and more.
Version 2.2 also brings additional improvements for importing an even wider range of input formats including equipment data. It also improves performance of chart and track view, adds usability features to the track view and fixes issues of previous releases.
rubiTrack comes with visual chart and track features that let you analyze workouts quickly yet thoroughly. You can select areas in the track and view instant statistics. You can set custom markers, measure from any point on the track or in the chart using the mouse.
* Activity collection with instant track preview
* Activity calendar and list
* Direct sync with GPS Devices and file import supporting many formats
* Interactive maps and charts with instant statistics
* Intelligent adaptive filtering
* Activity comparison
* Uses GPS data as well as heart rate, cadence and power fitness data
* GPS data export for track sharing and uploading
* Publishing for putting activities in blogs or online.
* Athlete history
* Workout summary for weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
New in this Version:
* Adds equipment management
* Adds automated equipment tracking and maintenance warnings
* Adds equipment import from FITLOG and improves FITLOG compatibility
* Adds notes import from FITLOG files
* Improves performance in the chart and track view
* Adds a new track selection mode to extend and shrink selections
* Adds zoom commands and shortcuts
* Adds support for new Garmin TCX format extensions
* Other changes and bug fixes
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
rubiTrack is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Located in St. Marein, Austria, toolsfactory software was founded in 1998 by Markus Spoettl. rubiTrack is developed by toolsfactory software, an independent software design studio in Austria. toolsfactory software is based in Austria. All material and software (C) 2008-2010 Markus Spoettl and toolsfactory software, all rights reserved.