March 22, 2010 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - 3D Senses Studios has released 3D StarFootprints 1.1 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. StarFootprints is a photorealistic 3D digital recreation of the world famous hand and footprint court of the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California. Walk on highly detailed footprints of 242 famous movie stars (from 1920 to 2010). Get information on each star. See where each footprint is located in 3D space. Complete with all stars' footprints, this is one of the most detailed digital representations of the footprints available.
Immerse yourself in this virtual world if:
* You have never had the chance to be there
* You are planning to visit
* You are there now and need information on footprints.
* Great application for tourists visiting Hollywood
The app has 3 different modes:
* 3D features: Drag your left thumb to walk, drag your right thumb to look around. Turn on and off stars' headshots. Double tap on footprints to access Stars' Info Cards.
* 2D features: High resolution top view with headshots to easily identify each star. Double tap on footprints for Information cards. Pinch-Zoom , Drag and Pan touch controls.
* Search/Browse: Find stars by their names, and jump to their footprints in 3D or 2D mode, see their Info Cards with high resolution footprints.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 37.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
3D StarFootprints 1.1 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
3D Senses Studios is a high-end modeling and animation organization. We focus mainly on mobile virtual reality technologies. We passionate about our work and publish only the finest quality applications. In the future we are planning to deliver 3D based mobile action games. Copyright (C) 2010 3D Senses Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.