March 26, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Toulouse, France - Independent software developer David Palmerio today is pleased to announce the release of E-Blues 1.2, his new blues music learning tool for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Discover and learn the Blues guitar in (almost) 5 minutes. This method presents 8 pieces of progressive levels, and each lesson is explained and the difficulties analyzed. The musical notation and theory is accompanied by audio and movie recordings.
* Lesson 1: Just takle your guitar and begin with a traditional acoustic shuffle in the key of E
* Lesson 2: Play a funky blues with more advanced rhythm pattern
* Lesson 3: You can now improve your technic with a new slow shuffle, including open chords and multi-fingering turnaround ending
* Lesson 1: Discover Texas Blues played on electric guitar and understand the using of pentatonic scale
* Lesson 2: Introduction to the minor Blues in the style of BB King
* Lesson 3: Play a Texas Blues in the style of Stevie Ray Vaughan rake on strings. Concluding the piece with a boogie
Les Paul Blues:
* Lesson 1: The use of Wha Pedal for a more modern blues
* Lesson 2: Leaving the pure Blues style for a more Blues Rock lesson
* Automatic runs of the tabs in landscape display
* Resizables tabs in portrait mode
* How to read tabs for the beginners
* Soundings strings to tune your guitar
* US English, French and Spanish
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 4.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
E-Blues 1.2 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Take your pick and spend good time with this app. E-Blues is already in the Top 50 French App Store.
Dave Palmerio is an independent developer based in Toulouse, France. Copyright (C) 2010 Dave Palmerio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.