April 2, 2010 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - SimplyTweet 3.0, a new version of their full featured Twitter application for iPhone and iPod touch has been released. SimplyTweet combines a fast, simple user interface with a rich set of features. This new version has a brand new architecture that is designed to bring more recent Twitter functionality to users. It supports advanced functionality such as mentions and direct messages push notifications, themes, photo search, photo and video posting, geotagging and much more.
SimplyTweet is a full featured Twitter iPhone Application that has builtin support of push notifications for new mentions and direct messages. It is developed by MotionObj, run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore. SimplyTweet 3.0 has been approved by Apple and is now available on the iTunes App Store for both iPod touch and iPhone. SimplyTweet 3.0 is a complete rewrite of the application designed to support newer Twitter functionality.
Some of the new features added in SimplyTweet 3.0 include:
* A redesigned user interface
* Twitter native retweet functionality
* Twitter lists
* User search by name
* Fast and simple user interface
* Supports all common Twitter usage including viewing of timelines, tweet, reply, retweet, direct messaging, search, favorites, blocks
* Push notifications for new mentions and direct messages (like text messaging alerts)
* Customized timelines with saved views (groups)
* Conversation view
* Multiple accounts support, with quick switch support
* Application-wide landscape support
* Text and URL shrinking
* Photo search
* Updating of user profile including profile picture
* Multiple drafts support
* TextExpander support
* Picture and video posting to sites such as TwitPic and Posterous
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SimplyTweet 3.0 is $4.99 (USD) exclusively through Apple iTunes App Store in the Social Networking category.
MotionObj is run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore. Hwee-Boon Yar has worked both as an independent contractor as well as in companies including Fast Search and Transfer, and Microsoft. Copyright 2010 MotionObj. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.