April 7, 2010 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Calgary, Canada - Macgamestore.com today is pleased to announce the release of Jewel Quest 4: Heritage for the Macintosh. Developed and published by iWin, the game is the fourth game in the ultra popular match-3 series of games. Solve over 175 Jewel Quest Heritage boards and one puzzling family mystery on a topsy-turvy quest through Europe's ancient hot spots.
Hit the trail with Rupert on a journey through the shrines and castles of Hernan Cortes' lore. Swap jewels and collect puzzle pieces to unravel a perplexing web of Jewel Quest family history. With over 175 new Jewel Quest Heritage boards, including 3 jewel-swapping modes, new surprises await in every level.
* 35 stunning around-the-world scenes
* Over 175 unique Jewel Quest boards, each with its own challenges
* 3 modes of play in Jewel Quest Heritage
* Puzzle pieces and a family tree, with new portraits unlocked as you progress
* The suspense and intrigue Jewel Quest fans have come to expect
* Double the gameplay with an all new Expert Mode, unlocked after the mystery is solved
Jewel Quest 4: Heritage requires a Macintosh computer with Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later, 1 GHz or faster processor, 1 GB RAM, and 128 MB Video Ram.
Pricing and Availability:
Jewel Quest 4: Heritage is available from Macgamestore.com web site for $19.95 (USD). A free 60 minute trial version is available for download through the company's web site.
Launched in 2005, Macgamestore.com, is the most popular Mac-only gaming store on the Internet with over 1000 Mac games available for purchase. Macgamestore.com is also a leader in digital download games and the number one web site for casual Macintosh games. Copyright 2005-2010 Macgamestore.com. All Rights Reserved.