December 24, 2007 in Gaming (F)
[prMac.com] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Santa Cruz, California - December 24, 2007 - Chronic Logic has released a update to their popular bridge building game, Bridge Construction Set. The update to the Independent Game Festival award winning Bridge Construction Set includes a universal binary version for OSX along with several other minor fixes.
Bridge Construction Set is about building a bridge that doesn't break, although watching your bridge creation break and plunge a train into the watery depths below can be half the fun. In Bridge Construction Set you design and build bridges and then stress test them to see how your creations hold up under pressure. When test vehicles pass over your bridge and make it safely across you know you've succeeded. If they plummet into the river you know you need to go back to the drawing board.
The robust physics deployed in Bridge Construction Set let you build a unlimited variety of bridges. Try your hand at giant suspension bridges, complex drawbridges, multi-level train and automobile bridges and everything in between. The 3D graphics allow you to view your bridge from any angle, including a first person view. It's like being strapped to the front of the train when your bridge is first tested.
Full Version includes:
* Forty unique levels
* Build Suspension Bridges, Draw Bridges and others
* Building materials include cables, hydraulics and more
* Fifteen types of vehicles that will test your bridges
* Over forty types of 3d objects decorate the levels
* Includes a Level editor to create your own levels
* Includes a Map packer to create custom map packs
* Chronic Logic sponsored bridge building Contests
Recommended System Requirements:
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Linux or OSX
* AMD, Intel or G3 800+ Mhz processor
* OpenGL Compatible 3D Graphics adaptor (ATI, NVIDIA, Intel, etc.) with 32 mb of video memory
* 128MB of memory
* 20.1 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Bridge Construction Set v1.36 may be purchased for $19.95 USD. A demo is freely available.
Located in Santa Cruz, California, Chronic Logic LLC was founded on the premise that a small development team can make games that are original, dynamic and fun. Chronic Logic continues to develop and distribute fun and original games such as Pontifex, Bridge Construction Set, Triptych, Gish and Kingdom Elemental.