April 26, 2010 in Reference (E)
[prMac.com] Salt Lake City, Utah – Avantar, LLC recently launched GPS-enabled White & Yellow Pages for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. This app launched on the day the iPad became available and quickly climbed the rankings to be ranked as one of the Top 25 Reference applications. With it you get the best of both worlds, business and people search.
Adrian Ochoa, President of Avantar commented, “now you get the best of both worlds, business and people search, in a single app. In the iPad version of White & Yellow Pages we made a concerted effort to maintain a clean, simple, and stylish design that an application in an Apple platform should have. We also included a history tracker and the ability to save favorite listings. The adoption has been tremendous, and we’ve received superb feedback from our users.” Mr. Ochoa continued “we know what we are doing. I invite everyone to join the millions who’ve already downloaded our free apps and try White & Yellow Pages today.”
White & Yellow Pages app also launched with a beautiful and stylish mosaic of commonly used shortcuts, which make it easier for its users to find what they are looking for with a single tap of their finger.
* Beautiful Apple-like navigation interface
* White & Yellow Pages 1.0 enables interactive look-up using the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* GPS-enabled search results can supply referenced starting point
* Search results displayed by proximity with exact distance
* The website and business description when available from the advertiser
* Mosaic of shortcuts for the most commonly used search terms
* Quick business look-up using icon grid or list
* GPS updates progress during travel to destination
* Customizable advertising available in search results
* Single tap to call
* Add listing to contacts
* History tracker
* Save favorite listings
* Driving directions
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* Application size 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
White & Yellow Pages 1.0 is free and available exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Avantar is a leader in local mobile search. Copyright 2009-2010 Avantar, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod touch, iPhone, and App Store, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android is a registered trademark of Google in the U.S. and/or other countries.