April 26, 2010 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Bremen, Germany - Nasbrill's Soft newest release for the iPhone and iPod touch is Shopper Pro, a handy sales tax and discount calculator. The application takes the guesswork out of shopping and lets the user instantly know how much he is paying and saving after sales tax and discounts.
The user can also easily add its own most used local tax to gain convenient and instant access for personal sales tax calculations. The application has been designed for ease of use. On first start of the application an interactive demo guides the user through the features of the application.
* Easy-to-use appealing interface
* One screen for all major calculations and functionalities
* Designated keypad for fast number entry
* Predefined maximum sales taxes for ALL U.S. American states
* Searchable list of predefined sales taxes
* Ability to set your most used tax rate
* Integrated demo mode to illustrate the functional features of the application
* List of recent purchases, savings and final totals
* Supports major currencies and can also run without a currency symbol
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shopper Pro 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Nasbrill Soft makes software for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android platforms. More information can be found at Nasbrill Soft online. Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Nasbrill Soft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.