April 28, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Karlsruhe, BW/Germany - drahtwerk is pleased to announce Tumbles HD 1.2, its first game for Apple's revolutionary iPad device. Pop, pop, pop - pop till you drop! Tumbles HD is a highly addictive physics-based match-three game with beautifully polished high-definition graphics and a cheerful soundtrack.
* Five distinct game modes will keep the player entertained for hours: Classic, Challenge, Blitz, Versus and Multiplayer
* Tilt the screen to change the orientation of gravity
* iPad exclusive 'Versus' game mode. Two players can compete head-to-head on a single iPad device
* Multiplayer: Play against a friend via Bluetooth(TM)
* Includes an interactive tutorial to get into the game within a minute
* Full (ngmoco's) Plus+ integration with seven leaderboards and 15 awards
* Beautifully polished graphics with a cheerful soundtrack and matching sound effects
* Play with your own background music, just play a track with your device's music player before your start Tumbles HD
* US English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish
Minimum Device Requirements
* iPad WiFi or 3G
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability
Tumbles HD 1.2 is now available on the Apple App Store in the Games category. To celebrate drahtwerk's first iPad title, the price has been set to $0.99 (USD) for a limited time only. Promotional copies are available upon request.
Located in Karlsruhe/Germany drahtwerk is a young development studio specialized in designing great web and iPhone OS apps. drahtwerk has published several successful applications on the App Store such as "iCamcorder". Besides being successful on the App Store drahtwerk also designs and develops amazing apps for their clients. Copyright (C) 2010 drahtwerk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.