April 29, 2010 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Guastalla, Italy - Tellini today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Wiz Solitaire 1.47 for Mac OS X. Wiz Solitaire is a collection of several classic card games (Klondike, FreeCell, Spider...) with the possibility to create and use beautiful decks with your favorite pictures. Wiz Solitaire supports different deck formats allowing you to choose between thousands of available card sets. You can also easily create your own decks with the included Deck Editor.
This release expands the list of available games including The Fan: it's a simpler variant of Trefoil which allows Kings to be moved to empty spaces.
Other features of Wiz Solitaire include:
* More than 25 types of solitaire for endless hours of fun
* Detailed statistics, for those who need to know how many games they played, won and lost
* Unlimited undo
* "Suggest a move" function: useful when you're stuck and/or you're learning a new game
* Save games and resume them later
* Resizable window: you can adapt the game to your screen resolution
* Wiz Solitaire requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Wiz Solitaire is a shareware product. It can be ordered through our online store at the price of 15 EUR. Registered users are free to upgrade to any 1.x version of the product. The trial version is available on the website.
Simone Tellini began developing commercial and shareware applications about 10 years ago on Amiga computers. Not afraid to move on to different platforms, he switched to Windows for some time. Eventually, he couldn't resist the charm of Mac OS X and, since 2005, Simone develops shareware games and utilities for this fine operating system.