May 8, 2010 in Web Design (F)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - WPtap has released a new WordPress Mobile theme - WPtap Pages. It features WordPress Pages, and only Pages on Home page. With features like elegant slideshow, thumbnail images, pages selection and ordering, it makes a perfect choice for directory listing and product showcases.
The plugin/theme is tailored to the needs of WordPress users who primarily use the Pages instead of posts. With great design and great features including page thumbnails, slideshow, page selection and ordering, WPtap Pages makes your website look great on iPhone, iPod touch, Android mobile phones, while it is extremely easy to set up and manage. With WPtap Pages, your website will be converted to a mobile application experience when viewed from iPhone/iPod touch, Android, and touch-based BlackBerry. Some of its great features include:
* Featuring only WordPress pages on homepage
* Selectively show/hide pages on homepage
* Re-order pages on homepage at will
* Searchable posts
* Elegant slideshow
* Easy thumbnail insertion
* Admin inclusion/exclusion of Home, Search, Login form shown in the theme's menu
* Admin inclusion/exclusion of dates, author, category, and tags
* Customizable site logo
* Customizable site icon on iPhone home screen
* Three different theme styles (Black, Blue, Purple) to fit your personal style
* Integrated mobile detector allows you to configure mobile devices
* 'Always ON' feature to activate our theme on all devices, including PC
* WordPress 2.9 compatible
* Full WordPress search, pages, archives, categories, tags and links support
* Theme native social bookmarking support
* Fully support iPhone, Android, Blackberry Storm series, and Nokia S60+ series.
Pricing and Availability:
The price of WPtap Pages plugin/theme is $49.99 (USD). More information at our website.
WPtap is a child company of PPL Development LLC. Based in Nevada US, the company has been a pioneer in mobile application development for Symbian, BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android platform since 2005. Our stated mission is to make everyone's website mobile-ready. Our team has strong expertise in mobile website/application design and development, and has accumulated extensive experience in multi-mobile-platform integrations. Our unique technical background enables us to develop top quality cross-platform mobile solutions for your websites.