May 10, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today the launch of TheMacBundles' May bundle, two new Weekly Specials, and the addition of about a dozen new titles to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. All of the titles in the TheMacBundles' stores are compatible with OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who paid the full price for the software.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software.
The 12 titles in the new May bundle also are available in the new BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Additionally, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The May bundle includes 12 highly rated titles and is priced at only $49.95 (USD). This represents a saving of over 83% off of the over $300 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special title and the bundle receive a $5 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $44.95 (USD).
This new bundle will be available for 4 weeks and includes 3 bonus titles. Purchasers of the bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee, and this guarantee also applies to the BYOB stores. Further, ordering a Weekly Special when ordering a bundle from either BYOB store results in an additional discount!
The 12 programs included in this bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, & other popular Apple products:
* AlienConverter - makes file format conversions fast and easy.
* DoubleTake - is the "nano" of stitching software for creating a panoramic image.
* EasyPrint - adds new printing options to OS X.
* Money - helps people organize and manage their personal and small business finances quickly and easily.
* MPEG2 Works 4 Advanced - is the ultimate all-in-one MPEG1/MPEG2 encoder and manipulation tool.
* Screen Mimic - easily creates screencasts (recordings of users' Mac OS X desktops) that can be saved as Adobe Flash (SWF), Flash Video (FLV), or Quicktime (MOV) files.
* Slideshow for Mac - easily creates personal slideshows and slideshows that can be distributed as movie files or freestanding royalty-free presentations.
* Snapplr - is an innovative and very easy to use screenshot tool for Mac OS X that makes it easy to share your screnshots.
* Statbook - is a simple, yet powerful stat-keeping tool for baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, and other sports.
* Audiobook Builder - is the easy way to import your Audiobook CDs (or tracks that are already on your Mac), organize them, and output a handful of files that your iPod sees as actual Audiobooks.
* CuteClips - is the perfect companion for Mac OS X's native clipboard - it focuses on ease of use and great features.
* ViddyUp! - is the easy way to load up your iPod or Apple TV with home movies or content from around the web.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
The New Weekly Specials for this week are Kitty Solitaire and Timer Pro. Kitty Solitaire is a premium collection of 46 games that features a beautiful and highly customizable interface. Timer Pro is a comprehensive and professional alarm clock, countdown timer, clock, and stopwatch utility for the Mac.
Kitty Solitaire is being offered by TheMacBundles for one week for only $14.95 (USD) - this represents a saving of 40%! Timer Pro is being offered for only $9.99 (USD) - this represents a saving of 60%!
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.