May 14, 2010 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Huntingtown, Maryland - Independent software developer Ray Wenderlich has released Math Ninja 1.1, his new app for iPhone or iPod Touch. Math just got a whole lot cooler. Math Ninja actually makes it fun (and cool!) to practice addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division. In Math Ninja, you use a combination of action, strategy, and quick wit to defend your treehouse against a hungry tomato and his robotic army.
You are Haruku, just an ordinary guy - except you're also a Math Ninja. And your arch rival Tomato-San is after your tasty math treasure! If you are bored with Math Flash Cards or don't like "Mad Minutes", you will love Math Ninja - it's a solidly fun game in the strategic defense genre, that you won't be able to put down!
So much fun that you won't even notice you're learning math along the way. This game is great for Kids who are sick of flash cards but need to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Middle school and high school students wanting to brush up on basic math skills in preparation for standardized tests like the HSAs or PSATs. Adults who love the strategic defense genre - and a humorous story!
* Multiple unlockable ninja weapons, from ninja stars to smoke screens
* An multi-tiered skill tree of weapon upgrades - how will you develop your ninja skills
* A humorous story mode about Haruku the Math Ninja vs. his arch-rival Tomato-San
* Three levels of difficulty - good for those just learning Math as well as true Math Ninjas
* Completely customizable math - you choose what math questions show up and the range of math problems
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Math Ninja 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Based in Huntingtown, Maryland, Ray Wenderlich is a freelance software developer currently focusing on iPhone development. Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Ray Wenderlich. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.