May 16, 2010 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Long Island City, NY - LingvoSoft is happy to present a long-awaited release of our brand new Talking Phrasebook software for iPhone and iPod touch. This is the intelligent talking solution for portable communication that features more than 14,000 phrases for all common situations.
LingvoSoft Talking PhraseBook for iPhone provides instant bi-directional translation of thousands of practical and useful phrases. It replaces bulky and inconvenient books and speaks all of its phrases aloud using clear, understandable native speaker voice narration for both languages. With it you will always be understood - even if you can't speak a word of another language.
Key features include authentic human voice narration, 15 easily navigated topic-areas, a choice of six display languages and advanced speech recognition for hands-free navigation. Available for over 45 languages that include the most popular European languages alongside Asian and Arabic languages, phrasebooks are available in a variety of language combinations.
Topic Areas include Everyday Conversation, Traveling, Local transport, Driving, Hotel, Restaurant, Shopping, Post Office, Telephone, Bank, Sightseeing, Health, Beauty salon, Sport, and Housekeeper.
* 14,000 indispensable phrases in 15 topic areas with several options per phrase
* Authentic native-speaker voice narration of all phrases
* Advanced Speech Recognition for navigation and learning game
* Customizable interface with choice of display language and installation options
* Quick search by first letters of key words
* Superior keyboard layout for better language specific character input
* The 'All topics' section displays every single phrase contained in the PhraseBook
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 13.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lingvosoft Phrasebook 1.0 is only $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide, exclusively through the Apple iTunes App Store in the Travel category. Review copies are available upon request.
LingvoSoft is an award-winning developer of translation and linguistic software for all major platforms. LingvoSoft engineers, programmers and linguists are responsible for developing one of the most respected lines of language-learning, dictionary, translation and localization software products for over 45 languages. LingvoSoft programs are known for their quality, effectiveness, and their use of the latest technologies. Copyright (C) 2010 LingvoSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.