May 17, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software is pleased to announce today that TheMacBundles is offering Blast as its new Weekly Special. TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. When selling standalone titles, TheMacBundles:
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
Until 5/23, TheMacBundles is offering Blast at a 20% discount. This results in a price of only $7.95 (USD).
Blast is a terrific new utility that boosts the productivity of its users. Blast places all recently used files at users' fingertips, providing them with fast and easy access to their files. More information about Blast and its features can be found on TheMacBundles' website. Further, ordering the Weekly Special when ordering a bundle from either BYOB store or when ordering the May bundle results in an additional discount!
Users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.