May 19, 2010 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Omsk, Russian Federation - BSoft has released Soviet Memo Trainer 1.1 for iPhone and iPod touch - replica of Soviet military train memory device. Memo Trainer M27961 is designed to train the memory of Soviet pilots, cosmonauts and KGB agents. Many years ago while studying in school I was interested in radio-amateur. I went to a children's radio club at one of the Soviet military plants.
Once apon our instructor gave me an assignment to make a memory simulator, which can be applied to memory training in the military. A month later the unit was ready. It was a big iron box with a lot of switches that need to be swithed on in the correct sequence. The device worked perfectly, and believed the time the exercise and the number of errors. At the local children's show, I received the first prize and my unit decided to send to an exhibition in Moscow.
Then I first visited Moscow. It was an unforgettable time ... Time of our childhood. It has long been no USSR. It has long been no military plant and of course that big iron box.. electronics hobby turned into passion for programming, and now in 2010 I wrote a small application for iPhone in memory of my device from my childhood.
1. Switch on the instrument tumbler
2. Press the button START
3. Push buttons with red numbers from 1 to 15 in order increasing and with the blue from 15 to 1 in descending order, alternating between them. Starting with the reds: 1 red, 15 blue, 2 red, 14 blue etc.
4. The device automatically detect the number of errors and time assignment on indicator
5. An excellent result if the test passes without errors less than 40 seconds. A good result is the time to 60 sec with one mistake. More time requires additional training
6. After the test, turn off the power the device is made with reliable components and can be used in field conditions. Note The power may fail. Problem eliminated slight blow to the body of the device
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Soviet Memo Trainer 1.1 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games-Puzzle/Educational category.
Based in Omsk, Russian Federation, BSoft was founded in 2009. BSoft is a young company that develops software. Copyright (C) 2009-2010 BSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.