May 27, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - VerySoftware today is pleased to announce international release of Just Jigsaw 1.5 for Apple's iPad. Just Jigsaw is a simple and fun jigsaw puzzle game. It is the first jigsaw app with Flickr integration! VerySoftware is offering an exclusive 50% discount for the iPad worldwide launch event. Just Jigsaw - more than the name can describe. The app's main features include:
* Solve 25, 35 and 48 piece jigsaw puzzles
* Choose from 15 beautiful photos
* Import images directly from your photo albums
* Flickr integration: offering an unlimited collection of photos for you to choose from
* Peek for a hint if you need it
* Select from 4 background themes
* Interact naturally with pieces using multiple fingers
* Play collaboratively with your friends
* Rotate the pieces
* Choose between portrait or landscape jigsaw modes
* Resume your previous game from exactly where you left it
* Race against the clock
* Completion records: keep track of your quickest completion times and compete against yourself and friends
VerySoftware are working on more exciting features. Just Jigsaw app is one of the first apps available for the iPad and was approved for the grand opening of the Apple iPad App Store. Authors of the app provide its full support: any comments, issues, suggestions can be sent to VerySoftware. Team VerySoftware hopes you enjoy using Just Jigsaw app and is looking forward to your feedback.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 26.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Just Jigsaw 1.5 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
VerySoftware is a team of two enthusiastic people, Sergei Golubev and Roy Herrod, who love technology and look forward to making a positive change to the world of IT. We pride ourselves on creating "delicious" software whether it's for desktop computer or mobile devices. We've got lots of ideas to solve people's day-to-day challenges, which we are happy to share with you "one app at a time". Stay tuned! Copyright (C) 2010 VerySoftware. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.