May 28, 2010 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Victoria, BC, Canada - Tidal Pool Software today is proud to announce the release of Receipts 2.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. Receipts organizes and tracks your business and personal expenses (including car mileage). This major update includes new support for capturing multiple receipt photos, attaching a voice memo to a receipt, and uploading expense reports to Google Docs and Evernote.
Receipts is the most customizable expense tracking app on the App Store. Create accounts, categories, and five different types of custom receipt fields for local taxes, payment information, or anything else you want to track with your receipts.
Add new receipts quickly with an optimized user interface that requires fewer taps. Enter receipt details, one or multiple receipt photos (with cropping support), and even record a voice memo. Receipts can be added in any world currency with totals always available in your home currency.
Browse through the overview graphs to keep track of your spending. See how much money is spent on each account, category, unit (currency/mileage), and over time. Filter the results by account, category, unit, or time interval.
Generate expense reports with all the receipt details. Email or copy (WiFi) the reports with photos and voice memos included. Upload the reports with photos to Google Docs or Evernote. Google Docs converts the reports to spreadsheets while Evernote embeds photos and performs OCR (making finding receipts easy).
* Fast and intuitive receipt entry
* Add a voice memo to save quick messages with each receipt
* Capture one or more receipt photos using the iPhone's camera or add them from the photo library
* Crop receipt photos to save just the receipt itself (and save memory)
* Create accounts to manage groups of receipts (personal, business, projects, trips, clients)
* Create categories or use the included set
* Add custom receipt fields for local taxes, payment type, payment status, or anything else
* Custom field types including text, numeric, currency, switch (on/off), and list (with custom items)
* Record car mileage (miles/kilometres) and set the rates
* Autofill text field values (including custom user text fields)
* Custom numeric keyboard (phone or calculator layout) for fast total entry
* Record receipts in any currency and select commonly used currencies for quick selection
* Download currency exchange rates or set your own
* Totals displayed for each account, category, and day (converted to local currency)
* Search receipts based on any field value (including custom fields)
* Overview bar and pie graphs show receipt totals by account, category, and units (currencies/mileage)
* Overview line graph shows spending over time
* Generate expense reports with photos and voice memos
* Email expense reports from within the app (including receipt photos and voice memos)
* Copy expense reports over WiFi (browser/WebDAV) (including receipt photos and voice memos)
* Upload expense reports to Google Docs (including receipt photos)
* Upload expense reports to Evernote (including embedded receipt photos) and search receipt photo content (using Evernote OCR)
* Passcode support keeps your financial data secure
* Backup Receipts data including all photos, voice memos, and settings
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Receipts 2.0 is available exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Finance category. Receipts Lite 2.0 is available for free and includes all the features of Receipts but is limited to 10 receipts.
Based in Victoria, BC, Canada, Tidal Pool Software is an independent software company dedicated to writing great software for Mac OS X and iPhone. Copyright 2010 Tidal Pool Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.