May 29, 2010 in Web Design (F)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - WPtap, a pioneer in mobile application development for iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android platform, has released a new great-looking mobile theme for WordPress - On Demand Mobile v1.0. This is the first mobile video theme/plugin that WPtap developed in collaboration with Press75, a WordPress theme development website. Tailored to Press75's On Demand video theme, On Demand mobile provides a fully featured video solution on mobile platforms.
* Fully supports self-hosted MP4 videos on iPhone/iPod touch, Android, Touch-based Blackberry and Nokia phones
* HTML5 optimized. Fully supports Vimeo, Youtube (and other sites that support HTML5 video standard) embedded videos on iPhone/iPod touch, Android etc.
* Designed in On Demand style and optimized for mobile UI
* Fully supports Press75's Simple Post Thumbnails WordPress plugin
* Fully supports Press75's Simple Video Embedder plugin
* Video rating features
* Customizable site logo
* Customizable site icon on iPhone home screen
* Selectively display/hide categories/pages
* WordPress 2.9 compatible
* Mobile web-application appearance and functions
* Full WordPress search, pages, archives, categories, tags and links support
* Theme native social bookmarking support
* iPhone/iPod touch native post e-mailing support
* iPhone/iPod touch native RSS subscription support
* Ajax comments, posted in real time
* Admin inclusion/exclusion of author name, date, category, and tags in your post appearance.
* Admin inclusion/exclusion of site categories, pages, login form shown in the theme's menu
* Auto image re-sizing for best appearance on iPhone (Both portrait and landscape)
* Fully support iPhone, Android, Blackberry Storm series, and Nokia S60 series.
On Demand Mobile v1.0 is currently highly praised by their customers. WPtap will update it to v2.0 later.
WPtap is a child company of PPL Development LLC. Based in Nevada US, the company has been a pioneer in mobile application development for Symbian, BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android platform since 2005. Our stated mission is to make everyone's website mobile-ready. Our team has strong expertise in mobile website/application design and development, and has accumulated extensive experience in multi-mobile-platform integrations. Our unique technical background enables us to develop top quality cross-platform mobile solutions for your websites.