Thumbstar Games releases Fruit Machine Gold for iPhone and iPod touch
June 7, 2010 in Games
[prMac.com] Liverpool, United Kingdom - Thumbstar Games today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Fruit Machine Gold 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. The ultimate amusement machine in your pocket. Fruit Machine Gold brings all the fun of a fruit machine to the palm of your hand. Spin, hold and nudge your way to a fortune as you look to break the bank. With realistic, addictive game-play, and all manner of features to explore, the Fruit Machine Gold really hits the jackpot! Will you Strike it Lucky, catch Gold Fever or be left bankrupt?
* The Reels - Spin the reels to get win lines, holds and nudges. If you are extremely lucky you might just instantly activate the trail or maybe get Gold Fever.
* Multiple Features - Whether you Strike It Lucky, get Gold Fever or hit the Gold Rush there's a rich seam of features running through this game.
* Trail Screen - A multi-direction trail that's packed with features and let's you try and build your bullion balance at the
bank, but just make sure that bank isn't robbed before you collect your gold.
* Trail Climb - Fill the trail climb to activate the trail for the chance to really win big.
87% - Midlet review "It's something you can play in a short burst, or as a means of whiling away an hour or two. The only thing you'll find yourself wanting is a hole at the bottom of your phone for the real money to fall out of!"
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fruit Machine Gold 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Thumbstar Games is a leading developer and publisher of mobile and console products. With a wide range of content including Java games, wallpapers, themes and videos, Thumbstar distributes through both On and Off deck channels in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Asia. Thumbstar are now also a developer and publisher of content for iPhone and Android devices. Copyright (C) 2010 Thumbstar Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.