June 16, 2010 in Travel (F)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Independent software developer William Denniss has released GPS Log 2.5.1, an update to his premier geo-logging app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. GPS Log has reached a major milestone with the release of version 2.5, building on 16 months of quality updates to deliver a superior user experience. This version adds more intuitive tagging, and improved photo display to the already stellar travel geo-tagging App for iPhone.
The goal of GPS Log is to provide the best way for people of all walks of life to log their adventures, great and small. Whether you're backpacking through europe, or exploring your local neighbourhood, GPS Log gives you everything you need to capture your travels, share your favourite places with your friends, and find your way back again.
* Log places you visit using the iPhone's GPS
* Add Photos, Tags and Notes
* Share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Email and more
* View all your entries on a map within the app, or:
* Export to view all entries on Google Earth globe, and Google Maps
* Great way to record of your travels, perfect way to record places you like and find your way back again (no need to find an address)
* Devices with real GPS hardware and camera are highly recommended
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The regular price of GPS Log 2.5.1 is $9.99 (USD). GPS Log has a free version allowing you to try out all the features before you decide to buy. Members of the press should contact William for a free copy. The work doesn't end here, the team is continuing to refine GPS Log and ensure it remains on the first app page of travelers iPhones.
GPS Log was founded in 2008, in Melbourne Australia with the goal of creating the best way for people to log their adventures big and small, whatever they may be. Copyright (C) 2008-2010 William Denniss. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.