June 22, 2010 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Boston, Mass - Boris FX, the leading developer of integrated effects technology for video and film, today announced that the Boris Continuum Unit family of plug-ins has been updated for Adobe CS5 and 64-bit operating systems. Boris Continuum Units for Adobe CS5 include:
* Cartoon Look to easily convert images and clips into cartoon-style roto animations
* Chroma Key for fast, precise keys
* Film Process to make your video look like film
* Glitters to add glints, glares, and glitter to your video
* Image Restoration for Smooth Tone, Pixel Fixer, and DV Fixer filters
* Lens Flare for fast, easy simulation of a lens flare
* Light Rays for nine Rays filters from Boris Continuum Complete
* Materials for creating realistic surfaces and animated organic backgrounds
* Motion Key for removal of moving foreground objects
* Motion Tracker for powerful, specialized motion tracking filters
* Optical Stabilizer to remove "camera shake"
* Pan and Zoom for easy, documentary-style animation
* UpRez for instant, high-quality resizing of image clips from SD to HD
* 3D Objects for Extruded Text, Extruded EPS, Type-On Text, Extruded Spline, and Layer Deformer filters
The Boris Continuum Units are also compatible with Adobe CS4 and Adobe CS3. "Widely adopted by broadcasters, post-production facilities, corporations, and universities, Boris Continuum Complete is the leading visual effects plug-in suite for video editors and compositors," commented Boris Yamnitsky, president and founder, Boris FX. "The Boris Continuum Units product family facilitates broad access to BCC's award-winning filters by allowing customers to choose toolsets specific to their needs. From keys and mattes to glows and film effects, the Boris Continuum Units provide professional tools at an affordable price."
Pricing and Availability:
The Boris Continuum Units are available starting at an MSRP of $99 (USD). Existing Boris Continuum Unit users can download free Adobe CS5 updates from the Boris FX web site. Free, full-functioning 14 day trial versions are also available.
Founded in 1995, Boris FX is the leading developer of integrated graphics and effects technology, delivering 3D compositing and vector graphic products for broadcast, post-production, film, and multimedia. Boris products have grown to serve millions of artists worldwide. The company's success lies in its ability to integrate and leverage technologies through strong partnerships with industry-leading developers such as Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Avid, Grass Valley, and Sony.