June 28, 2010 in iWork (E)
[prMac.com] Central, Hong Kong - FaCILISI today is pleased to announce the introduction of iPad Pages Templates, an iPad compatible version of their best-selling iWork Pages Templates, made for Apple's iWork Pages application for Mac. The professionally designed, editable templates enable the effortless creation of brochures, flyers, postcards, posters, business cards, and envelopes. Users need only add their own text and pictures to create stylish documents in iWork Pages for Mac OS X, or iPad Pages for iOS 3.2 or later.
For those without the services of an experienced graphic designer, templates offer an inexpensive, practical alternative. iWork, Apple's highly successful application for Macintosh, consists of three components: Pages (documents), Numbers (spreadsheets), and Keynote (presentations). Pages provides both word processing and layout and design capabilities. The application is template-friendly; Apple includes over 180 of their own design, for resumes, brochures, school reports, or invitations. And the application's new sibling, Pages for iPad, includes 16 starter templates.
FaCILISI iWork Pages Templates offers the user an additional 1200+ templates from which to choose. The FaCILISI STORE website, itself of exemplary design, facilitates the browsing experience by displaying templates under three headings: Categories, Themes, and Packages. There are 11 Categories: Brochures (horizontal or vertical), Flyers (h or v), Postcards (h or v), Posters (h or v), Letterheads, Business Cards, and Pages iPad. One can easily navigate through the hundreds of templates in each category. Each can be purchased individually, fostering a mix'n'match approach.
* FaCILISI introduces iPad Pages Templates, additional templates for iPad Pages
* FaCILISI offers additional templates for iWork Pages, iWork Pages Templates
* There are over 1200 templates from which to choose in iWork Pages Templates
* Templates are available for brochures, posters, flyers, stationery, and more
* All templates are editable, and elements from different templates may be combined
* Templates are available individually or pre-packaged
* iWork Pages Templates are colorful, effective, and professionally designed
The 16 different Themes are classic designs, each available in 4 different colors and 4 different styles, with templates for most of the previously mentioned Categories. For an assortment of different templates from a single Theme, there are large or small Packages. Each download includes both ISO (A4) and US formats. Shopping on and downloading from the site is a completely enjoyable experience, in English or French, and FaCILISI accepts a wide variety of payments.
"iPad and iWork Pages Templates are the ideal solution for the small business owner, professional, institution, or individual," commented Marc Abellan, Head Designer. "All our templates are easily editable to suit any project or document."
* Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 processor
* 512MB of RAM; 1GB recommended
* Approximately 1.2GB of available disk space (full iWork '09 install)
* Mac OS X v10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later
* FaCILISI iWork Pages Templates are compatible with Pages '08 and '09
* FaCILISI iPad Pages Templates are compatible with Pages iPad
Pricing and Availability:
iWork Pages Templates and iPad Pages Templates are available individually for $0.99 (USD or equivalent in other currencies), or in complete packages priced from $9.99 to $19.99. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Hong Kong, FaCILISI designs and markets over 1200 templates for use with Apple's iWork Pages application. Headed by Marc Abellan, a French graphic designer with over 10 years experience in Europe, the US and Asia, the company was founded in 2008. FaCILISI is a division of Green Square Group Ltd. Copyright (C) 2010 FaCILISI. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iWork, and Pages are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.