July 2, 2010 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Thailand - Announcing that Shura Network Corporation, the developers of Photo Video Locker 1.1, has released the newest innovation in photo and video storage and security for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad users. This easy to use security app safely stores all photo and video files, while providing the user ease of retrieval of the images they choose.
With Photo Video Locker all secured images are hidden behind a dummy theme and background, and decoy photo area. Without knowing the password, onlookers will only see what the owner wants them to see, and nothing more. Once installed on the device, there is no chance of outsiders accidentally or intentionally gaining access to the confidential images stored inside.
Photo Video Locker Features:
* Custom create your password protected storage area for videos and pics
* Create a decoy area for prying eyes
* Hides videos and photos
* Lock/unlock file by file (Double lock. Protect from hacker or jailbreak)
* Import videos directly from the iPhone camera roll
* Export back to iPhone camera roll
* Photo privacy supports gestures when viewing files by "Multi-touch controls" like "pinch", "zoom", "swipe", "rotate", etc...
* Works just like the standard Apple video app and introduces folders to group videos by subject matter, name, etc.
* Unlimited folders to store and organize videos
* Thumbnails are automatically created when new videos are added
* Email videos to friends
* Password reminder
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photo Video Locker 1.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Shura Corporation is a software development company based in Thailand. They specialize in applications for mobile devices and Photo Video Locker is just one of their popular iPhone apps. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.