July 4, 2010 in Books (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Independent graphics contents developer Muu Muu Co. Ltd. is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of educational story book, "Telomere's Hats HD" iPad devices from iTunes Store. This is the second education graphical eBook in the series, following "Nukaka's Marriage". The series covers biology, genetics and medicine for children and adult alike using easy to understand picture book format. "Telomere's Hats HD" covers fascinating world of genome. Clever, comical and eerie graphics, students can learn how genes and DNA in your body work.
The Telomere's Hats HD features:
* 9 stories to reveal the mysterious world of genome
* Outstanding FULL animated AUDIO eBook
* It contains BGV mode (plays images and music randomly)
* How much do we know about the mysterious world of genome
* Clever, comical, eerie and pitiful - just like living things
* Learn how genes and DNA in your bodies work
* Personified genome will take you through the wonderland
* US English and Japanese
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 189 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Telomere's Hats HD 1.1 is $3.99 USD (2.99 Euro, £2.39 or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Muu Muu Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, is an independent graphics content developer. Copyright (C) 2010 Muu Muu Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.