July 12, 2010 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto (ON), Canada - Zevrix Solutions today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of InPreflight 2.8.7, a maintenance update to its document preparation solution for Adobe InDesign. InPreflight, described as "delightfully simple to use" by Macworld, is a powerful all-in-one solution to check InDesign documents and prepare them for final output and shipping. InPreflight helps graphics and print professionals uncover hidden problems, save disk space through smart batch-packaging, create detailed graphic reports, and reduce production time and costs.
"InPreflight is much more than just a tool to check InDesign documents for common errors", says Leo Revzin, founder of Zevrix Solutions. "The batch-packaging feature lets users save incredible time and disk space by automatically collecting multiple documents that use the same linked images."
InPreflight Pro provides a robust, fast, reliable and user-friendly document preparation solution for printers, service providers, ad agencies and publishing houses.
* InPreflight is the only program that lets InDesign users package multiple documents
* Collect multiple document with all shared links into one folder, or into separate packages
* Add external items to packages
* Save gigabytes of space and hours of production time
* Quickly gather extensive info on document fonts, colors and links
* Show results in one window, eliminating the need to go through multiple palettes and dialogs
* Use preflight presets for different projects
* Uncover hidden issues, such as TIFF and EPS compression, embedded fonts and illegal link locations
Graphic preflight reports:
* Print graphic reports and save them as PDF files
* Detailed paragraph styles reports for typography professionals
The new update improves the accuracy of color mode reporting for EPS images and vector files, fixes an issue which prevented from adding external items to packages on Snow Leopard, and addresses several performance and stability issues.
Pricing and Availability:
InPreflight Pro 2.8.7 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions web site for $129.95 USD (Studio version - $99.95), as well as from authorized resellers. Trial version is available for download. Upgrade to InPreflight Pro 2.8.7 is free for licensed users of version 2, and $55.98 USD for the users of earlier versions. InPreflight is available for Mac OS X 10.4.2-10.6, a Universal Binary, and works with Adobe InDesign CS-CS5.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2010 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved.