YourHead Software Releases Stacks 1.3 - Fluid Layout for RapidWeaver
July 13, 2010 in Web Design
[prMac.com] Santa Cruz, California - YourHead Software today is proud to announce the release of Stacks 1.3, a free update to its popular layout plug-in for RapidWeaver. Stacks lets users build fluid web pages using a simple drag and drop interface. Stacks 1.3 includes a new, easier-to-use user interface for the most commonly used controls, slimmer code for the built-in layout elements, plus lots of under-the-hood changes. Hundreds of premade custom stacks are already available for download from professional designers. And Stacks 1.3 delivers a brand new API that gives developers even more power including: repeating elements, integrated jQuery and MooTools, automatic update, site-wide assets, and much more.
Features of Stacks include:
* Fluid Layout - Build amazing layouts with flexible elements that fit any theme
* Nested Elements - Place rows inside of columns, or nest many other item combinations
* Premade Custom Stacks - Utilize hundreds of pre-made stacks already available from professional designers
* Drag and Drop - Drag layout elements where you want them to go and reposition any time
* Clean Code - Organize your timelines
* Stack API - Build your own stacks with a brand new API that includes built-in jQuery and MooTools support
* Mac OS X version 10.5 Leopard
* 5 MB hard drive space
* RapidWeaver 4
Pricing and Availability:
Stacks is free to download and try. Stacks 1.3 is priced at $24.95 (USD) for a single user license. Site license and educational discounts are available from YourHead Software.
YourHead Software is an independent software company based in Santa Cruz, California. YourHead Software was founded in 1996 by Isaiah Carew. YourHead Software makes the popular RapidWeaver plugins Blocks and Stacks. RapidWeaver is a registered trademark of Realmac Software Limited.