July 15, 2010 in Networks and FTP (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Yazsoft today is pleased to announce the release of a major new update to ShareTool, version 2.0.3. ShareTool is an award winning utility that lets you connect to all of the Bonjour services on your home or office network from anywhere in the world securely over a 100% SSH encrypted connection. This includes iTunes Music Sharing, Screen Sharing, File Sharing, printing, and much more. No server or technical skills required. Starting with version 2, you can now connect to multiple home/office networks simultaneously.
ShareTool is a fast, extremely secure, and magical way to remain connected to all your home or office networks no matter where you are physically. While connected with ShareTool, many shared (Bonjour-enabled) services on your remote home or office network automatically appear in your Finder, iTunes, iPhoto, and tons of other applications (just as they would if you were physically located at that network).
For example, let's assume you're away for business or on vacation somewhere.
With ShareTool, you would be able to:
* Be part of your home/office network as if you never left
* Encrypt all of your web traffic and route it through your home network
* Listen to your entire home iTunes music library
* Control the screen of any of your home computers
* Grab that important file you forgot to bring with you
* Connect to your FileMaker Pro database
* Connect to your complete home iPhoto library
* Print on your home network
* And a whole lot more
In addition, ShareTool 2 now supports connecting to multiple networks at the same time! There no longer is a limit to the number of networks you can be connected to simultaneously.
Who Uses Sharetool?
ShareTool was designed and developed for all Mac users and many have come to rely on it's performance and dependability. There is almost no technical know-how required and 99% of all ShareTool setups are completed with just one mouse click.
* Many businesses and I.T. administrators depend on ShareTool to provide reliable and secure remote support at all times.
* Lot of individuals also rely on ShareTool for assisting friends / family members and for having complete access to their own network quickly and easily.
Any Mac user looking for a secure and dependable way to have complete access to their network anytime and anywhere can be a ShareTool user. The ShareTool experience is so transparent and magical, it's almost as if you never left your own network. Being in more than one place at the same time is certainly possible when using ShareTool 2. Wherever you go, there are your Macs.
What's New in version 2.0.3:
* New: More reliable VPN detection & support.
* New: Improved Bonjour service discovery.
* Fixed: Connection timeouts in iTunes & some third*party applications.
* Other: Various other fixes and tweaks.
* Other: Demo period has been reset.
* US English, with more to come
* Requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; Snow Leopard ready
* 22 MB Hard Drive Space
* Internet connection
Pricing and Availability:
* $15: 1 User license
* $25: 2 User license (Save $5)
* $45: 5 User license (Save $30)
* New Bundle promo pricing also available
Upgrade Pricing Available:
* Registered ShareTool 1.x users can upgrade to ShareTool 2.x for the reduced price of $15 (for two licenses).
The Yazsoft team came together in 2001 to develop software expressly for the Mac platform. With an emphasis on total customer satisfaction, Yazsoft makes up a development team of 5 professionals, each responsible for coding, marketing, and total customer support. As Yazsoft's spotlight product, Speed Download is regularly updated to ensure optimal performance at all times. Copyright (C) 2001-2008 Yazsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Back to my Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.